PORTAL 4:Activities she/he likes and dislikes:








Activities she likes and dislikes








Image 1

Hello I want you to know that I do not like ironing the truth I get tired and it bothers me that the garment is ruined on the one hand while I iron the other.


Image 2

I like to wash the dishes because it calms me to feel the water running through my hands is a sign of life.


Image 3

I like to shine the floor because I love reflecting on it, also with the movement of the glitter I exercise my body.

Image 4


I am an expert cleaning the dust since it is the mainstay of my profession, apart from that my effort is reflected and it does not take much time.


Image 5

I cook in all my places of work and I have great sason, they all suck their fingers with my exquisite recipes.


Image 6


I prefer others that you do before mopping because it makes me strain my spine a lot and it causes me ailments.

Image 7


Little I like to wash since it takes away a lot of time.