PORTAL 5 What is his/her house like?





















My house










⧭ The kitchen is very big so you have to do a lot of work and when you get tired I drink a glass of water.

⧭ The room is very big and I have to clean it all the time because it gets dirty a lot.

⧭ The dining room has a glass with which I must be very careful since it can be scratched.

⧭ The laundry room has a washing machine and an ironing table that is where I am most of the time.

⧭ The children's room is one of the most complicated to clean since it always has a lot of clutter and I have to clean up a lot.

⧭ The patio of clothes is the one that I like the most since it has fresh air and I can relax feeling the air running down my face.

⧭ The bathroom in the main room has a large tub where every morning its bubbles make me very happy.

⧭ The other bathroom must be very careful as there is always the wet floor and we can resave.

⧭ Our master bedroom has a very soft bed where I sleep every night.