PORTAL 5 What is his/her house like?





















My house










The kitchen is very big so you have to do a lot of work and when you get tired I drink a glass of water.

 The room is very big and I have to clean it all the time because it gets dirty a lot.

 The dining room has a glass with which I must be very careful since it can be scratched.

 The laundry room has a washing machine and an ironing table that is where I am most of the time.

 The children's room is one of the most complicated to clean since it always has a lot of clutter and I have to clean up a lot.

 The patio of clothes is the one that I like the most since it has fresh air and I can relax feeling the air running down my face.

 The bathroom in the main room has a large tub where every morning its bubbles make me very happy.

 The other bathroom must be very careful as there is always the wet floor and we can resave.

 Our master bedroom has a very soft bed where I sleep every night.